D. Five Questions You Should A Roofing Contractor
1. Are you licensed within the state? Each state has to have an official license.
2. Are you covered by workers’ compensation insurance? If an accident occurs, this insurance will cover employees and compensate them.
3. Do they use subcontractors? In any case, regardless of whether they’re using subcontractors, make sure they possess the proper licenses and insurance that allows them to carry out the tasks they’re required to.
4. Are there people on your location to assist you with any questions? Every roofing contractor should be equipped with a manager on site for you to address any inquiries and ideas if they need to be. It is essential to make sure that your roofing contractor is equipped with an email and phone number that you can be in contact with them should any concerns arise during the project.
5. What type of warranty does the manufacturer offers for the quality of its work? All manufacturers should provide warranties against manufacturing defects of material and a workmanship warranty for their customers.